Monday, June 20, 2016

Review : Daiso Eyebrow Pencil (Spin type)

Hello lovelies! I own quite a fair bit of cosmetics from Daiso, namely their eyeliner, mascara and brush & puff cleansers.

I got this mainly for the spoolie, as I lost my spoolie somewhere and I'm terrible at drawing eyebrows. Hence the spoolie.

Anyways, the pencil looks like this:


 Oblong shaped, and easy to draw. I think they do have another color in black.

The spoolie bristles are kinda soft and defo not harsh on my brows in any way.
before
after drawing my brows + spoolie

I do notice that my brows do not last as long as my old brow pencil, also from Daiso. About 50% fades away after 8-10 hours work. Nevertheless it is a great buy at RM 5.

Color payoff : 4/5
Lasting : 3/5
Price : 5/5

2 comments:

  1. Looking to buy cosmetics online, you have come to the right website. The eyebrow pencil looks long lasting. Thanks for sharing the pictures too! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eye make up. It adds on to your beauty and enhance your personality. This pencil looks flawless and neat black shade. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...