Monday, November 6, 2017

Review Naruko Rose HA Aqua Cubic Foam Cleanser EX

Weight  :150gm
Price      : RM 29 ish
I bought this from: I got this during Hermo's anniversary sale last year i think


I had really high hopes for this because of its claims. Moisture! Plant extracts! Non-tightening after wash! And most importantly, I was looking forward to the smell.

True enough, the smell is glorious. However, with my prev experience with Naruko, the smell will deteriorate over time. True enough, the smell started to tone down after 2 weeks' use.

The paste is pearly white. Which according to my experience, it means the cleanser has a high possibility to be drying and leaving that squeaky feeling after wash. True enough, it left my skin feeling squeaky after washing.


What's weird with this cleanser is how my skin feels after a wash. Sometimes I feel that it doesn't clean my skin thoroughly, albeit leaving my face feeling tight. After a few experimentations, I found that rubbing the paste directly onto my wet face (around 1.5cm long) and slowly rubbing in circles and adding water makes my after wash face feeling most moisturised and clean. Weird huh.

According to Reddit's AB community, this cleanser has a PH of 8 to 10 (!) PH aside, I find that it actually improves my skin condition. Less dryness, healthier skin with each wash. I feel that it inhibits pimple growth slightly. I could be wrong tho.

Overall speaking, this cleanser smells great, however, this cleanser requires a bit of tweaking on the usage to leave my skin properly washed. For this point, I really hope that they can make it in a lower ph version. My skin doesnt really agree with foam cleanser that much.

Packaging : 5/5 no frills & it looks pretty in pink
Price : 4/5
Cleansing power : 3/5
Other benefits : 3.5/5
Overall : 3.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...