Monday, November 6, 2017

Review : Funcare Ido AC-11 Recovery Lotion 120ml

Volume: 120 ml
Price : I got this in a clearance sale on iqueen.my, it was RM 10 - RM 19.90 per bottle

I wanted a first serum/lotion and went ahead and bought this. I had problematic skin when I first used this. Random zits and rough skin texture which was looking dull all the time.

I ended up liking the first bottle so much, I went back and bought 3 more.

The lotion feels slightly thicker than Hada Labo's Gokujyun lotion but it absorbs super fast, leaving no tacky or sticky feeling behind. The lotion helps stabilizes and strengthens my skin against recurring zits and help keeping flakes at bay. I also felt my skin is able to heal itself faster after using this.

It is not fragranced and does not irritate my skin.

In the box it came with a leaflet detailing research on their ingredient AC-11 and its efficacies. Certainly interesting. The bottle is a pump bottle which is very convenient!

Ingredients list (taken from their official website) : Pure water、Glycerin、Carbomer、Sodium Hyaluronate、Sodium PCA、Rose Damascena、Matricaria Chamomilla Extract、Biosaccharide Gum-1、Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract、Xanthan Gum、Polysorbate 20、Phenoxyethanol、Triethanolamine、Mica、Propanediol、Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract、 Butylene Glycol、 Alteromonas Exopolysaccharide Extract、Vibrio Exopolysaccharide Extract、C1-8 Alkyl Tetrahydroxycyclohexanoate Maltodextrin 

A run through cosDNA shows some ingredients' safety rating at 3/4/5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...