Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mini Review : Baroness Mask

Price: I got them at RM0.90 per piece
So this is one overdue post. There will be no pictures or description because I used/gave away  all of the masks a while back and I didn't take any pictures.
Ahem. I bought aloe, arbutin, beevenom, synake, snail, tomato, cucumber, collagen and red ginseng from Qoo10.
My favourite would be the tomato one. It was soothing, cooling, brightening all-in-one. Definitely my fave!
The mask sheet is more like paper, be careful not to tear it. Of course, all of the masks are perfumed,and some of them smell really annoying. But it is better than the other mask my sister bought from Aritaum (?).
The good: Cheap, decent quality

The bad: Fragrance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...