Monday, September 9, 2013

Mini Review: Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream in No 21 [Sample]

This is a mini review of a sample sachet I got from one of my purchases from Qoo10. I finally got to use it when I travelled to Bangkok a few days ago.
I am on the fence on BB creams and personally I think that there are too many tinted products camouflaging as "BB creams", when they neither have skin improving ingredients nor function.
So this Missha's BB Cream is pretty expensive and touted as one of their star products so let's check it out!


*note that I wore this on its own, without base/powder whatsoever.
Texture: Light and easy to blend/spread
Blending: Easy to spread on skin, however the colour does not match my skintone
Finish: Dewy
Effect: Really smoothes out my complexion! I love how it doesn't look cakey on my nose.
Waterproof: No
Staying Power: Hmm. Maybe 3 hours before slipping off bit by bit? But it actually stayed on pretty well to me, because I walked outside in Bangkok for the whole day.
Oiliness: It didn't feel too oily to me, it was just nice as I have dry skin. I tried wearing this in an air-cond room on a separate occasion and I felt my skin turned shiny in 4-5 hours. So nope, not for oily skin.
I actually saw improvement in my skin after using this! Previously my skin look mellow, but this BB cream actually helped making my skin look healthier just after 2 uses. How good is that?
The good: Doesnt accentuate my dry spots, good healing properties, doesn't sink into fine lines

The bad: Not for oily skin, on the pricey side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...