Friday, September 13, 2013

Mini Review: Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Foam

Volume: 5ml (Sample)
Description: Mild yet effective cleansing foam formulated with traditional herbs to mildly remove impurities without tightness. This gentle foam makes a rich lather for deep cleansing.  Great Duckweed and Adlay supply moisture to your skin.
image taken from Sulwhasoo's US official site

I bought like 25 pieces of this just because I love Sulwhasoo so much! Haha.
The foam cleanser comes out almost colourless with a very calming ginseng smell+floral undertones. It doesn't foam up much like those white pastey cleansers and doesn't feel harsh too. It leaves my skin clean and protected. Texture wise,, I personally think it can be compared to Neutrogena's cleanser, but more moisturising.

Cleansing power: 3.5/5 doesn't remove CC cream. I had to double cleanse using my milk cleanser or oil remover. Suitable for those who doesn't wear makeup and lives in a lesser polluted area
Moisture: 3.8/5 doesn't leave skin feel taut/dry compared to Sulwhasoo's Herbal Soap
Scent: 5/5 Super calming and relaxing
Price: 5/5 Well, depending on whether you bought the full size or samples. As for my case, I bought their samples so I have no complaints about the price

Suitable for: Those who have dry-normal skin, those preferring a mild cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...