Thursday, September 12, 2013

a little something for my brother

I have always been the resident skincare consultant/purchaser in my family, and I am responsible to provide solutions/products which will help curb skin problems in my family.

So recently I have been tasked by my 13 y/o brother to help him find something that will stop his oils! Okay, this is pretty tricky as: he's been using sulwhasoo's herbal soap, and snail gel creams (Eanvie and Mizon) plus several  random masks and cleansing tools thrown in. I put a lot of effort to make sure that he doesn't have to deal with zits during his teenage years like his three older sisters did (and with no guidance, omg!)

Butttttt, he suddenly has breakouts and really oily skin recently. He's a bit lazy with hygiene and I will have to nag him to cleanse his face properly.

Now that he wanted something to curb his oiliness, and something that suits a boy's skin, I'm clueless!

So I have been searching high and low on Qoo10 to find that perfect thing for him. I'm torn between The Face Shop's Herb and Relief Homme line, Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic line, Secret Key's toners, Nature Republic's Vita Pore Zero line....

and this!

TN (Teen's Nature) really caught my eyes with their cute and fresh packaging!


hmm, as a matter of fact, there are like less than 5 reviews about TN's products in English. Well I moved to Naver and bam! There's a lot of users posting about TN and the reviews on shopping sites seem promising too. If the Koreans love it, I think it should be fine!

From the product pictures below, it's for teens with sensitive skin. And they have the pink (moisturising), blue (combination) and the green (acne/problematic)lines available. I found on Gmarket that they also have the Boyfriend line (I think it's specifically for teenboys) and the Brightening line. 
Okay, I'm buying the toner + emulsion and they better be good!

+ I want a BB cream! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...