Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bio-essence Tri action Aqua Boost Gentle Cleansing Milk.

Weight: 100g

Price & Availability: around RM 20 at nationwide Guardian, Watsons and Caring Pharmacies

This cleanser has a lot of plant extracts inside. It smells ok to me. And the texture is a combination of gel and milk. I didn’t lather up because it stated that the product contains no soap(?)

And I did a comparison. On half of my face I used my usual cleanser, JUJU Aquamoist Foam Cleanser and another half I’m using Bio-essence. After washing, I’m surprised! JUJU boasts 80% of lotion ingredients but Bio-essence moisturizes better than JUJU. My cheeks feel dry because my cream finished a while ago and I’m short on cash to buy one. Sob. Bio-essence makes my cheeks feel soft and supple after wash.

Cleansing power wise, I personally think JUJU has the upper hand because I think fine bubbles cleanses better. On my nose Juju did not left my skin taut but bio-essence did. It feels like the aqua boost cleanser only cleaned the outer part of my skin but did not reach the pores.

Overall its a good investment for dry skin users like me. I need to observe the cleansing power as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...