Monday, December 31, 2012

Review: Daiso Royal Jelly Lotion


Volume: 55ml
Price: RM 5
Description: after facial cleansing, take a proper quantity o the product,spread it on the skin softly.





This royal jelly lotion is made by Cosmo Beauty and sold in Daiso. Since the price is damn cheap, I did not expect a miracle from this lol. The product comes in a green paper box which has no aesthetic design quality so I chucked it into the bin. The bottle however, looks cute as the colour is like rich honey. The pump nozzle is very easy to use so you can control the amount of product you want to use very well. For sensitive skin users, the product has ethanol as its second ingredient so I suggest thinking twice before getting this. Smell wise, it is unflattering and smells like...plastic?


 The lotion is transparent with a thick consistency. However it is easy to spread out. It takes a while for the product to be absorbed and it leaves a light film on my skin. For me, it doesn't have the exceptional moisturising properties promised and I will need to use other products to complete my skincare regime.

But of course, if this royal jelly lotion can beat every other brand out there in terms of moisturising qualities, the other brands can go brankrupt already.haha!

The good: cheap, cute bottle, easy to use pump, doesn't break me out
The bad: alcohol, parabens, and don't expect a miracle from this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...