Saturday, September 17, 2011

Review: Naruko Derma Pro Multi-Peptide Firming Serum


Volume: 30 ml

Price: Not Sure

Availability:www.naruko.com.tw or www.naruko.com.my

Description: This Firming Serum, formulated with five potent peptides, help to reduce fine lines, restore elasticity and repair age damaged skin.

To use: Apply a thin layer over face and neck after cleansing and toning day and night. Massage gently until fully absorbed and follow with appropriate eye and facial cream.

This serum is in clear liquid form and the smell is like burnt chemistry lab equipments (!!). But fret not, the smell will disappear after you massage it on your face. It can absorb very fast without leaving you feeling sticky.

I like protein ingredients in my skincare. I find that my skin reacts well to amino acids (or peptides in this case). This serum is particularly good for restoration. I cannot guarantee it can reduce fine lines and what not, but repairing damage it is jjang! After a night not sleeping, the serum can help to maintain normal skin condition (aka not looking like a zombified, yellow skin ghost) when I am doing my presentation.


This serum did not cause any breakout in my case. And one more thing to note is that it healed my peeled nose (a problem i had for 2 weeks but nothing can help to solve it). Maybe I need to compare it with snail mucin serum to battle it out lol.

All in all, this is a serum worth purchasing (again and again). and I really recommend it to people that react well to protein ingredients.


Edit:25 Nov 2011

I absolutely love this serum, but what I don't love is the bottle. The serum leaked once when the bottle is capped and another when the dropper is not capped properly. I lost so much of my baby!

I really wish they can put it in a pump bottle. No spill, hygienic and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...