Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nanowhite Day & Night cream Review

I am sure that some people hate to use creams on their face. I was one of them too. My pores will be clogged with the cream after several applications, and usually the clogged pores develop into pimples. Sigh. When I was still in secondary school, I used Simple light hydrating cream and also Clean & Clear's moisturising cream. Both of them clog my pores, but simple was worse. I think the molecules are too big, that's why they form a lump of cream beneath my skin. (eww)

I received my set of nanowhite's products a few weeks back and I've been using the 3 items given to me, namely the Day Renew Cream SPF 25, Night Repair Cream and the Whitening Serum Concentrate.

First I'm going to talk about the day cream. The texture is not too thick, and it's milky white. It glides on your skin when you apply the cream. However, there seems to be some white colour pigments left not absorbed even after you have rubbed the cream in. What I did is just wet my hands a little and massage my face. The pigments will also vanish instantly. My skin becomes soft (i like it!) after application. My skin will also become a bit shiny, not the oily kind of shiny, my sister told me. So it's the healthy, moisturised glow. And the best thing is, it DOESN'T clog my pores. I don't know for everyone, but this cream is delicious! Finally a cream that doesn't clog pores but doing everything a cream should be doing! And I've stopped using hada labo cuz it moisturises better than hada labo's toner. Smell wise, it has a fishy, sea like smell. I've noticed in the ingredients list there is sea water. And you might find the smell a bit weird, although they have also added in fragrance. So why is the smell still weird? I don't know. But just like everything, you can get used to it. haha!

Pros: has sun protection, easy and doesn't clog pores, affordable, moisturise n soften your skin.

Cons: weird smell (but can get used to)

Next im going o talk about the night cream. This night cream has similar texture like the day cream, albeit a lil heavier, and the smell are also similar. But this night cream is more moisturising than the day cream. Like the day cream I also wet my palms to massage the cream into my skin. But this cream will not have white pigments even if you do not add water.

Shea butter and aloe leaf juice are added in, unlike the day cream. It states on the packaging that it can reduce signs of ageing while you sleep, I guess that is pretty true. Your skin will look very nice in the morning! Very suitable for night use, but I think it's also suitable for day use (in air cond rooms). this good stuff also doesn't clog pores! good stuff! My sister, who was acne prone, also agreed to this. to us, stuff that doesn;t clog pores are rare, especially in creams.

Pros: moisturising, skin softening, affordable, for glowing skin!

Cons: smell? but I've gotten used to it already!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...