Thursday, October 6, 2011

7 Day Skin Detox


WEll, I read an article on FB about detoxing your skin in 7 days by cutting down the prods you use gradually then increasing it back slowly.

Lemme cerita bout that.

D1- Cut down thick products like cream

Technically I don't have a cream, so I just proceeded with my usual regime... At night I only apply the moisturising serum and gel, both are lightweight, hehe. Which coincides with D2.

D2- cut down on all whitening, anti aging, acne etc serums. only use moisturising products.

I didnt apply anything except for moisturising gel. boy, my skin started to flake!

D3- Dont apply anything after washing your face

Okay, I went through this and found out that I must(!) go on with my skincare regime no matter what, because my skin became dull, flaky, dry. -.-

D4- Start putting back on only one step of your skincare, be it toner, moisturiser or serum.

I put on Naruko's Derma Pro Serum, which I like very much, to save my skin T.T and of course the moisturising gel.

D5- Apply more skincare products according to your skin's needs.

I applied more restorative products.

D6- Full regime

By the end of this programme, I have duller , drier, and more problematic skin than I had before.

Therefore the conclusion is, I do not suit this programme. I personally think that this programme can help people using the wrong products to identify which one went wrong. What do you think?

On a side note, Naruko is finally available in Watsons Malaysia! Great news! I have yet to visit Watsons but I'm sure the products will be selling like hot cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...