Monday, December 31, 2012

Review: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel Hyaluronic Acid


weight: 40g
Price: RM 5
Description: Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.






The bottle is white and minimalistic in design with a screw cap. However no spatula is provided for this cream. I like the creams's texture and consistency; it is also very easy to spread out. I find it more moisturising compared to the Daiso Royal Jelly Lotion but of course, it is not moisturising enough for me if i use only a pea size. If I put more of the product, it will be enough for me.

The good: nice texture, better moisturising quality than Daiso's Royal Jelly Lotion, Cheap
The bad: parabens!

2 comments:

  1. Im currently using this as well. I don't feel too confident though - if anything bad happens to my skin, what do I do as per customer complaints or whatever? And the price is too cheap to be true

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have used up half of the jar, but there's no breakouts whatsoever. i do notice that my skin doesn't look vibrant or bright. i have now moved to using Oslee's Aquamed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...