Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Skinvitals Refreshing Cloth Eye Treatment Mask Review

Last saturday i went to shop albeit the notice on fb that read roads to subang parade closed due to Bersih rally. I went to sasa to research about other eye cream brands apart from the usual drugstore brands but the creams the SA recommended was way off budget! need to save money sob.

I've gotten myself 3 eye masks, 1 face mask and 1 lip balm. all for rm 17. I didn't know sasa was having a sale. all of the items i've gotten them at 70% off except 1 eye mask at only 30% off. Still, it waas a great bargain and god knows how I love bargains! tee hee hee hee.

I've used the Skinvitals Refreshing Cloth Eye Treatment Mask (not sure about the actual name cuz i've already thrown the packaging away). The paper mask was quite thick and the serum was unlike usual serums in masks. To me the texture was more like treatment water. It has a hint of ginseng smell in the essence. quite nice smelling actually. The mask is shaped like usual eye masks, and I've noticed my wrinkles shrunk a littleee bit. However this effect is only temporary (oh my god!) But this eye mask is not to blame because I usually sleep very late, like 4am? Because of my lifestyle, my eye wrinkles are more developed than people my age. very sad but true. that's why im hunting for my perfect eye cream (which i have not yet found it...)The extra serum I have kept inside a small bottle for future use. hehehe...

This mask retails at Sasa at RM9.90. Now with 70% off, you can get it at RM 3 per pair!

Pros: thick cloth, serum easily abosorbed

Cons: effects not very lasting, expensive if not on sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...