Monday, August 15, 2011

Beauty Experiment: SANA Hadanomy Collagen Lotion + Garnier Aqua Defense Moisturising Gel

A few nights back I ran out of my usual skincare at my home. SANA was sitting quietly on top of my dressing counter. I was a bit reluctant, because I experienced tingling on my skin when i used it the last time, which was a few months back. And it made my skin really oily, which is a no-no for me.

+
I slapped on my face with wet hands and pressed it in, And on a whim, I slathered on some garnier aqua gel like a sleeping mask.

The result is amazing! Instantly my skin is plump and moisturised. As i lay in bed and read magazines, the gel absorbed completely into my skin!

The next day, my skin is very fresh and glowing, albeit with some (minimal) oiliness on my nose.

This is a very nice combi which makes a nice moisturising/ brightening sleeping mask! Very recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...