Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Review: Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Gel






Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Gel

Volume: 300 ml

Price: 9500 won

My sis got this for me when she went to Korea.

I like this very much. It hydrates very well and absorbs pretty quick too. This watery gel is lightly scented. It leaves your skin soft and smooth after application.


absorbed!

Although it moisturises, the effect might not last you the whole day. My nose especially feels dry after a long day in college.

To prolong the moisture level during daytime I pat in Hada Labo Gokujyun SHA Lotion before using this.

During nighttime, you can use this as a sleeping mask as it is not oily at all. I applied SANA Hadanomy lotion thinly then slap on a thick layer of this aloe gel. You can be creative and replace my SANA with your daily skincare routine ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...