Thursday, January 19, 2012

REVIEW: Skinfood Ginseng Mask Pack



This is also in a mini size tub inside the Xmas set that I have bought that day. The tub has no instructions written in English, so I just used it the way normal mask packs are supposed to be used. This ginseng mask pack has a very unique texture: it has ginseng grains in clear gel. Scent wise, it is not perfumed but it has this faint ginseng smell.

The pack has a sticky texture, and since it has ginseng grains, I suppose it has to be massaged on skin for a while before leaving it for 10 minutes or so. After leaving it on for a few minutes, my face immediately darkened. I was a bit shocked, but seeing how ginseng is supposed to brighten and revitalise skin, I waited for a good 10 minutes before washing off the mask.

I guess the darkening is only temporary because what I see is just fresh and revitalised skin! My skin feels clean and velvety to touch. I feel that this mask is for those who have tired and dull skin. Regarding the sudden and horrific darkening, it may be caused by oxidation (?), can't be sure, I;m not a Science student!

Verdict: Brightens dull and tired skin, leaving my skin soft and smooth. Weird because it caused darkened face, albeit temporarily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...