Monday, July 15, 2013

Review: Sulwhasoo Herbal Soap

Weight: 70g (Sample)

Price: RM 50+ for 3 soaps with shipping on qoo10.my
Description: A cleansing soap made from 6-year-old red ginseng and precious herbs creates a rich lather, washing away impurities while revitalizing and leaving skin soft and supple (from Sulwhasoo's official US site here )
________________________________________________________________________________

I got this soap for my siblings, particularly my little brother who was experiencing his first ever teenage woes of breaking out :) I bought the sample size (70g) which is quite big for a sample. Hehe.
I had high hopes for this soap because Joseibi wrote on her site that this was the best facial soap she has ever used! The full sized soap should look like this:

Image taken from Sulwhasoo's official website


The soap came in a box which only had Korean printed details.

Attached was a leaflet with detailed explanation in several languages (KR, JP, EN, CH) and this was what printed on it.

The ingredients list on the right. Hmmm. colouring?
The soap smells like ginseng and other Chinese herbs and I love the smell!
The soap dissolves easily in water, therefore I keep it to dry in a container.
The soap is pretty easy to lather and produces minimal foam with short staying power.



 This is before I wash my face. Pretty late at night. It was 12 hours after my morning wash. Pores, uneven skin tone etc eek :L

After I washed and towel dried my face. My face felt clean and a little tight, which is not exactly what I expected from this soap but it is bearable.

I had been using this soap for 3 weeks already and I like this soap for its mild not irritating wash. It does not cause any breakouts for me, and I am quite happy with this.
Left: before washing; Right: after washing
After putting all other skincare :)

The good: Quite long lasting, cheap for a top brand like Sulwhasoo, the smell!

The bad: I wished the soap can leave me with no tight feeling at all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Like your blog and review. Keep it up! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your review makes me want to try this Sulwhasoo korea soap. Thanks for the review ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...