Saturday, February 9, 2013

qoo10 haul

hi, it's me again!

since all of the items i bought at qoo10 has already arrive, i will unveil them in this post! looks few but i spent quite a fortune on these!


my first parcel. eye masks on sale! actually they are fake, there's no free lunch in the world. not recommended. its cooling and fun, but if it may harm, then no thanks!
 My second purchase, but arrived last. worthy buy because its volume is the same as the full size jar. the only gripe i have is, is this the real deal? (bcuz i have never used laneige water sleeping pack bought from the counter)
My most satisfying purchase. Samples from premium skincare line. it may look few, but these cost me rm100. haha! i should have bought it a day later, that's when they have coupons for puchase. damn. anyway, half of thses are for my sister. and finally i got my first ever eyecream! 

As far as i remember, i have never spent money on eye creams. first, they are super expensive when you compare the volume to price ratio. eyecreams generally come in 15ml~20ml a tube, and then they cost a bomb!

i really hope i can find more sellers selling cheap samples in bulk! i dont wanna spend on packaging of full sized bottles @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...