Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: O'slee Aqua Medi Refreshing Hydro Cream


Volume: 50 ml
Price: Usual RM 79.88, on sale for January RM59.88
Description: Transform to fountain of water drops 24-hour hydration. With Aqua Lock-up Technology, all hydrating ingredients are locked until the cream is spread over. It then transforms into a million water drops on skin and penetrate into the deep skin layer quickly.

Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, cyclomethicone, hydroeyethyl urea, sodium pca, hydrolyzed chitin, peg-10 demethicone, isonyl isononanoate, squalene, isohexadecane, opuntia, ficus-indica extract, narcussus tazetta extract, algae extract, licorice root extract, phenoxyethenol, panthenol (VB5), sodium chloride, hyaluronic acid, disodium EDTA, spearmint leaf oil

The paper box is quite a statement itself with a big size for a small tub of 50ml with all the instruction you need for the cream! The Aqua Medi is part of the MEDI line from O'slee which targets different needs with high performance products. Usually I can't see drastic improvement from small sample sachets (coughkoreanskincarecough) but I was sold when I first used Aqua MEDI from a small sample sachet from my August purchase.

The bottle itself is a glass jar and it is quite heavy. I like the chic, clean cut design of the jar and as usual, the instructions are missing on the bottle. You may need to keep the box if you want to read the instructions LOL.

It is easy to scoop the cream out when the jar is full. I think I will need to dig around the corners of the jar when the cream is almost used up. For hygiene freaks, there is no spatula given.

the cream is of gel cream consistency but a little watery. When i spread the cream across my skin, i don't see water droplets as per shown onthe box  but I can feel that the cream turns very thin in viscosity before being absorbed and leaving a thin layer of protection on my skin. The smell is very refreshing! I LOVE the smell. It's especially good during the mornings!

The cream makes my skin less oily (which means the moisture is delivered) after a long day out! 

The good: Nice smell, good moisturising properties, no parabens or perfume
The bad: quite pricey for a drugstore brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...