Sunday, March 10, 2013

Review: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX

Volume:  20 ml Travel Size / 80ml Full Size
Price: I got 4 pcs of the 20ml travel size at RM30; the full size is about RM80-100

Again, this is a sample size product so no instruction or description is available to me. I wrote this review with my own opinion.

This sleeping pack is the star product of Laneige, a Korean beauty brand with Song Hye Kyo as the spokesperson. I first heard of this sleeping pack a few years ago, but it was too pricey for me. During a recent haul at Qoo10, I saw one seller selling 4 tubs of 20ml size for RM 30 with free shipping!

I got the parcel after 2 weeks of waiting.The small tubs are really convenient for travelling. I gave one to my sister and another one to my mom. Easy if you share the pack with others! The sleeping pack smells artificially fragranced, which isn't really my cup of tea, but it fades after a while.

The pack is baby blue colour with a consistency of thick gel cream, but it is very easy to spread onto my skin. The pack absorbs really fast leaving a thin film on my skin. It does not bother me much though!

I woke up to plump skin but it only does moisturising so I did not expect to see firm, soft, supple or brightened skin. (Okay, I did get my hopes up a bit because of Laneige's reputation ^.^;)

My acne prone sister said using Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack greatly reduced her blemishes. Just one or 2 zits left so she was satisfied with this.

The good: I got it at a wayyyyyyyy cheaper price compared to full size, convenient for travel, moisturizes your skin
The bad: the smell is quite weird to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...