Sunday, April 28, 2013

Review: Nature Republic Snail Experience Mask


Weight: 20g
Price: it's a not for sale item, but I got 10 pcs at RM 13.20 at qoo10.my
Ingredients: Water, glycerin, butyleneglycol,snail secretion filtrate, sodium hyaluronate, betain, portulaca oleraca extract, lavender extract, witch hazel extract, cucumber extract, aloe baradensis leaf juice, orange fruit extract, myrothamnus flabellifolia callus culture extract, propylene glycol, peg-60hydrogenated castor oil, methylparaben, carbomer, xanthan gum, allantoin, triethanolamine, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, parfum

I believe this mask is the sample version of Nature Republic's Snail Therapy Hydrogel Mask which retails at a way higher price. However, this experience mask is also packed with goodies, and there's 200mg of snail filtrate in the essence.

I got to know about this brand a few years back when JYJ was endorsing Nature Republic (you gotta admit that Kpop stars push these cosme brands' names out to the international fans very well lol) and I have tried some of their lower end products. I found them to be ... umm not living up to the hype it had gotten at that time. The chinese saying goes 便宜又大碗 should be appropriate to describe their basic line products. I even bought their foam cleanser 150g at RM 12 at that time. In their Malaysian store. That's very cheap considering that Korean skincare stores in Malaysia tend to sell their products like 50% more expensive than in Korea.

Judging from the ingredients list, this mask is supposed to calm, moisturize and regenerate your skin. The mask is not drippy and fits quite well onto my face.

The mask is very cooling and comfortable to wear and soothes and calms my tired skin a lot. My skin feels very moisturised and soothed. The remaining essence absorbs quite well but there will be a bit of the sticky feeling remaining.

I wake up with plump and glowing skin after using this mask. Love it!

This mask is value for money (RM1.30 average per piece) for a snail mask. I find that it performs very well for the price I've bought it at, and I recommend this mask to people with dry, unbalanced skin.

EDIT: I absolutely adore the essence, because I apply the leftover and it improves my complexion and shrinks my pores and speeds up healing. Planning to buy again!

Pros: Cheap, good for dry skin
Cons: People with oily skin might find it too moisturising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...