Saturday, March 9, 2013

Review: O'slee Rosehip Whitening Mask


I got this on sale. It was RM2 per piece! There is no ingredients list or weight printed on the packaging. Just the usual instructions like leaving the mask for 15 mins on your face and use 2-3 times a week for maximum results.

Based  on the packaging, the mask functions to whiten and eliminate imperfections on your skin. I had dry, tired and problematic skin prior to using this, so we will see how it fares!

The cloth was thick and the essence was a bit thick, so there was no dripping. My lament was the cutting of the mask. It was really weird. It will be suitable for people with long faces I guess. The nose and chin part was too small and too long respectively, for me. I had to fold it up.

The mask did not smell very nice like their beauty solution, instead it was with a hint of alcohol. It stung my eyes a bit T.T

The results? Brighter skin but disappointingly no "Woah!" results.

The good: Thick cloth
The bad: not so visible results, sting my eyes, weird mask cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...