Saturday, May 11, 2013

Review: Sulwhasoo Firming Cream



Volume: 5ml
Price: Sample
Description: In Korean



Sulwhasoo is a premium care brand from Amorepacific Korea.This deluxe sample of firming cream came together with Sulwhasoo's First Care Serum (4ml) in a small paper box. It smells of ginger and has a smooth, creamy texture which glides onto my skin. As the cream is quite thick, I only use it in small amount during night time.

I coupled this firming cream with Whoo's Qi & Jin eyecream to boost its lifting effect. The lifting effect was quite noticeable. I'm not really sure on the wrinkle reducing part as I don't really notice any difference there.

The cream left my skin to be a little bit sticky but as I use this during night time, it doesn't bother me too much.

The small tub looks petite and cute, and is easy to bring around.

The good: Noticeable lifting effect, smells nice, very moisurising, good for mature skin
The bad: the full size is very expensive, a bit too thick for my preference

Edit (12/9/2013): I have recently been picking this up again and coupled the use with OHUI's 777 ampoule. So far the match is superb and I will not wake up to any residue of this cream on my face! And it makes my skin look so healthy and matte that I'm starting to like creams.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...