Saturday, May 11, 2013

Review: Sulwhasoo First Care Serum



Volume: 4ml (Sample)
Price:

Sulwhasoo is a premium care brand from Amorepacific Korea. This first care serum is used immediately after washing your face to provide relieve and prepares the skin for other products. It smells of ginger, like the firming cream, and is a brownish liquid type of serum.

I find it to be very soothing! My skin felt plumper after using this, and this serum feels like it is feeding my skin with nutrients :)

I like to use it on my stressed skin and love it a lot!

This small bottle lasted around 4 uses. I recommend this to people with tired, unbalanced and dull skin. 

The good: very good skin reliever, nice smell, very nutritious feeling
The bad: Priceyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...