Sunday, June 30, 2013

NOTD: The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX RD304 and Face It SL211 Nail Polish


Price: RM5.90 (Red) and RM10.90 (glitter)

Wee! This is the promised review of my new The Face Shop Nail Polish I just bought yesterday.

I have never tried red for my nails. I actually realized that red looked quite good on me when I played with my friend's nail polish a few days before. Sadly, hers was a bit clumped because the bottle broke, so I have decided to get one myself.

After incessant shop hopping in Sunway Pyramid, I've decided on TFS' nail polish, because the colours are very easy to apply and the price is cheaper than other shops!

So here are the 2 nail colours I've purchased!


My left hand, with the silver glitter on my middle finger.

My right hand, with gold glitter on my ring finger.





My skills are a bit sucky -.-; nevertheless the polish glides on smoothly.


With OPI base and top coat. TFS Red is only one coat, yet the colour turns out beautifully striking and gorgeous. Thumbs up for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...