Wednesday, July 3, 2013

stuffs i haven't reviewed

hehe, i'm back again!

I'm now on my semester break, after a year long of bland studying down in Johor.

I've done several purchases on Qoo10 (why, no surprise there) and here are some of the stuffs I haven't reviewed:


  1. Sulwhasoo Herbal Soap Review here~
  2. Purebess Galactomyces Review here!
  3. Baroness Masks (I bought 10 of different variants at RM0.90 each with free shipping, crazy huh!)Review here!


and some stuff my sister bought but I used them already (hehehe)


  1. Savee Bird's Nest Mask (RM 1 a piece!! ) Review here!
  2. Biore Cleansing Oil


and Skinfood's Good Afternoon BB Cream I got from Skinfood's launch last year... February (!)

Okay, that's it I guess. Will slowly do all the things I need to do during this holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...