Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[Preview] Some stuff I bought

Hey all!

Today I just received my parcel from Korea containing sample sachets from luxury skincare brands like Sulwhasoo, OHUI, Whoo! Actually I only bought some due to limited budget, and 3/4 are my sister's stuff.

So let's see what's in the parcel!
Nicely wrapped in a heavy box! Yep


The contents stacked like a hill lol


I bought Sulwhasoo's White Ginseng Exfoliating Gel, Foam Cleanser, Herbal Soaps, Whoo's CC Sun Cream and OHUI 777 Ampoule. Others are my sis' stuff. Seller gave SUM 37's SPE
So yeah, I'm pretty happy with this purchase because, I've got what I wanted :)))

I've tried the cleansing foam and the exfoliating gel, will update this blog when I have the camera back! Yay!

Sis is coming back from Korea with lots of stuff like Too Cool For School's Egg White Mousse Foam (mine!! haha), The Saem's stuff, A'pieu's makeup stuff and Etude House's nail polishes omggg. She also bought a lot of masks, to be distributed as souvenirs, haha!

2 more parcels coming this week, (I hope), one is Nature Republic's The First Hydrogel Mask (I got it at a very cheap price, not very sure if it's hydrogel or not), and a 310 thousand pore brush (my sis').

Yums.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, may I know how do you buy all these Whoo sample sachets?
    I'm interested to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, I bought these at qoo10.my. last I checked the prices doubled though. It was rm 13-17 ish for 30 sachets. Now it is way more expensive, around rm 20-40? Hope that helps!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...