Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Review: Nature Republic Skin Smoothing Green Apple Peeling Gel

Volume: 120ml
Price: 4400 won 
Availability/Where I got this: Korea (Sister's purchase)
Ingredients List:

Woopee! This will be the first review of the series What My Sis Bought. She just came back from Korea last week and she bought a gazillion stuff for me (according to her, all of the stuff she bought were for me), and this peeling gel is one of the top 3 requested item! Hah!
I am a fan of peeling gels, mainly because I personally think that peeling gels are not abrasive like scrubs, and you can see the rolled up dirt after you used it on your face :)
I feel that there's not many choices of peeling gel available in Malaysia, mainly because I wouldn't want to purchase peeling gels that are too harsh or very drying without ever using it. And most of them are quite expensive! I love O'slee's Rosehip Peeling Gel, but that small 60ml tube cost something like RM 50.

This one was mild and not drying according to my sister when she tried it in their store. The tube holds 120ml of product, which can be used for a long time, yay!

The gel itself is pretty thick and gooey, as I rub it in it becomes jelly-ish, and it is totally mild. Its exfoliating power lies in the lower band, and I assume it would also be fine for sensitive skin.
Before
Rubbing in the gel. Mild, not irritating
After washing off the dust

The gel has a strong (fake) green apple scent and it lingers on my skin even after washing off.
The good: cheap, value for money, mild and not irritating, not drying

The bad: exfoliating power on the weak side, fragranced product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...