Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Internet Shopping @ ZALORA Malaysia

Disclaimer: Not earning anything from ZALORA, purely sharing my experience. Yup.
So ZALORA had a Raya Sale last weekend and some of us girls in the family just couldn't resist buying some stuff from ZALORA, and the goods arrived today!
This is my first time buying from ZALORA, although not the first time for everyone else in my family.
Oh, by the way, ZALORA had free shipping on all items during Raya Sale.
Let's see what have we bought! 4 pairs of shoes and 1 baju kurung.
My family = kiamsiap, and if you are not familiar with that term, it means stingy. On top of the free shipping and item discount, we also used a Raya coupon with 25% off the already discounted price. Holy!

Four pairs of shoes at RM 42... and better yet, a nice piece of baju kurung at RM 36.75, mmm yes!

The green sandals are mine, the black and white flats my sister's and the snakeskin flat's my mom's. Phew!

Don't believe me? Well, I'll just have to show you my invoice. Yeap, see it to believe it!


Happy shopping at ZALORA Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...