Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cheap Beauty Finds @ MR DIY Summit USJ

Last weekend my family went to Summit USJ
because my mom wanted a haircut. As usual, the girls went shopping for clothes
and the boys went... to the DIY shop. We later joined my dad and my bro at MR
DIY, and to my surprise, they have the cheapest stuff ever! Like a bigger
DAISO, but of course the price isn't fixed at RM 5.
They have a beauty section which sells a
huge variety of beauty tools and some makeup items, all at very cheap prices!
I didn't take any pictures, but I bought 2
facial sponges at RM 1.80! Well, that's a price I will not find elsewhere in
Subang Jaya! Hee, let's just say I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality of the
goods and the oh-so-cheap price :)

I also particularly remember the eyelash
curler retails at RM2.80. Yup, that's another thing I wanted to purchase but I
settled with the sponge only.
Well, the goods are mostly made in China
but it wasn't shady or bad. It has a wide variety of other goods as well,
ranging from toolbox items to cooking utensils to gifts and souvenirs. I'm
surprised no one ever PR-ed for them so I am telling you this on my blog!

We actually stayed for a long time in the
shop until the shop closes! Wow. Overall we bought like RM70+ of stuff eek, but
mostly my dad's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...