Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NOTD Review: Etude House Juicy Cocktail Gradiation Nails #2 Kiss of Fire

Volume: 4ml x 3
Price: I got mine at RM 10.30 with FREE shipping! Can you believe that?
Description:


So this colour was chosen because the mint frappe and the purple one was out of stock. Anyway, back to the review.
The trio of nail colours came in a petite pink box which has minimal but understandable English instructions.
I remember Etude House nail  polishes as cute, fast drying with a wide variety of colours and this one is no exception.
This time I used all of the colours provided in the kit and also OPI's base and topcoat.
From left #1, #2, #3, OPI Base, Top coat
As per the instructions, you should layer #1 all over your nail followed by #2 starting from the middle of your nail. Now as #2 is quite thick, I suggest that you should not soak the brush with too much of the polish and press as hard as you can on your nail so that the brush opens widely and the colour comes out even and nice on your nail.



#3 was tricky. I find that the shimmery bits was a tad too big, it will be better if it's smaller. And it was super hard to get the shiny bits to stick on my nails -.-
Onto the results!!!!! 

Overall it gave my nails the very bling bling look, and I like it a lot. This nail colour kit will be more suitable for people with longer nails as the shimmery bits actually make your nails look short. Hahaha
The good: cheap, I love the colour

The bad: Tricky application

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...