Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Review: Esmeria Organics Prickly Pear Gel Cleanser + Prickly Pear Moisturiser

Volume: 3ml + 3ml (sample)

Availability: Watsons, Caring, various pharmacies in Malaysia, or their website www.esmeria.com

Esmeria Organics is the first company in SEA to obtain ECOCERT, a leading certification for organic products from Europe. A while back I registered for a sample from their website and last week i have received the Prickly Pear cleanser and moisturiser sample in my mailbox.

"Normal to Combination Skin wants a bit of support and sebum regulation to maintain it's health and vigour.

Mexican Prickly Pear provides deep hydration, protects from UV damage and soothes when the going gets rough.

Alpine Willowherb is included to keep sebum secretion under control in the T-Zone and helps calms irritated skin."


The ingredients are very mild, and I find it not harsh to my skin at all. The gel cleanser doesnt foam up much, but the cleansing power is a okay. Just simple massaging will get rid of dirt on your skin. My skin doesn't become dry and my nose doesnt peel. The smell is intriguing, I find it acceptable, but not liking it very much. I purchased a konjac sponge from Etude House and tried to use it with this gel cleanser but the foam keep hiding inside the sponge, so I think not using a sponge will be better.


The moisturiser, on the other hand, is halfway between milky and hardcore cream in terms of texture. I like it very much, it does all the job, doesn't cause extra oiliness nor clog pores. Like!

In fact I like the range so much I went for a trip to Sunway to exchange for their travel kits... and bought their glasswort cleansing lotion for my mom. It's for dry/mature skin and I've used it several times now. I think it's fine for my cheek area but doesnt clean my T-zone good enough! But it smells very nice. My mom says all you have to do is to slightly scratch your nose wing when it's half dry to get rid of the oils. I don't know for sure, she just told me that ;P



My first venture into organic skincare is a success! Will try more of their prods in the future... I read somewhere on their website that they are launching EYECREAM. Yesssssss. I have no eyecream and the wrinkle below my eye measures 1.5 cm long. and it can actually hold water. *sad*



Oh yes, they have a RM5 off voucher sent together with their samples... and it expires 31st December 2011. And it can be used in pharmacies selling their products.


Overall, I think I will buy their cleanser when my cleanser is finished. Because I cannot find anywhere selling my current cleanser.

3 comments:

  1. nope, i have moved on to use other prods :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sharing, today, there is a wide range of personal care products under Esmeria Organics, it’s consisting of hair and scalp care, skincare and body care for different skin types. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/esmeria-organic-a-homegrown-organic-skincare/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...