Thursday, November 10, 2011

Review: Lancome Visionnaire Serum

Volume: 1ml
Price: Sample, Full size RM 295 for 30ml
Availability: Nationwide Lancome counters





I went and registered for this sample. Disappointingly, there is only 1ml of serum in the sample sachet.

The texture is a bit thick compared to normal serums, and it is whitish with a tint of yellow. However I must comment that the perfume smells horrible, but it fades away when u massage it on your skin.

I read on the card that comes along with this sample is that this serum is the fruit of 12 years of research, and it has 20 patents pending. (That's a lot of patents, no?) It contains 4% of LR2412... which is the name of their main patent ingredient. 2412 is the number of times Lancome scientist experimented to get the ingredient to be acting the way it should.

The main inspiration behind this serum is the regenerative function of plants when they are damaged. It read on the card that this serum is very mild and can be used on the eye area.

Whoopeeedo! So I used it on my eye area. Coupled with 200x piano massage (the eye massage where ur fingers dance like playing a piano) and this serum, I can say that my 1.5cm long wrinkle under my eye has lightened just after one use. However, when I stopped using it after 2 days, my wrinkles are coming back in full force. 1ml isnt enough Lancome!

This is absolutely not a miracle product, but if you want to use it on your eyes, this is one of the better choices. For the whole face, I think Clarins Facial Lift Serum will be better compared to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...