Monday, November 21, 2011

Skinfood Challenge: Day 8





Whatssup! Since I've recovered from my flu, let's continue!

I find it really refreshing to use the Eggwhite serums when I use sleeping masks. It gives me a smooth and super hydrated complexion on the next day!

But today, I'm gonna teach you how to make a DIY egg white mask. It's simple and easy!

First you're gonna need an egg!

Next, crack open the egg and seperate the yolk from the eggwhite! Just in case you are confused, just refer to this youtube video about how to seperate egg yolk below!






Add in a spoonful of honey into the egg white and stir well.


As the mixture will be a little drippy, do be careful in applying it on your face. If possible, use a soft brush to apply it evenly on your face.

Wash away when it is half dry.

Tadah!! You get soft and smooth skin~

OR, for lazy bums like me, you just take the egg white left in the shell when you are cooking and apply it on your face like a cream. It will dry off very quickly and your skin will be very smooth after continued use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...