Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Review: Skinfood Black Sugar Bubble Foam

Volume: 160ml


Price: RM 54.50


Availability: Nationwide Skinfood Stores


Description: The mineral rich Brazillian black sugar in the creamy-textured bubble foam leaves your face moist after washing.


Ingredients: water, glycerine, arginne,propylene glycol, lauric acid, sodium laureth sulfate, myristic acid, decyl glucoside, sucrose, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, cocoamidopropyl betaine, tea-cocoyl glutamate, laureth-1 phosphate, lauryl phosphate, dipropylene glycolm hexylene glycol, disodium edta, metylparaben, perfume.

The bottle is translucent yellow in colour and you can check the level of contents inside without opening the bottle.

The foam produced is not exactly what i would call mousse. The bubbles aren't as fine as I'd like them to be.


Cleansing power wise, I feel that my skin becomes a little bit tight after washing. The smell is very similar to dish washing liquid, so I am not liking it very much.

The SA told me that this cleanser removes dead skin cells while washing and encourages skincare prods to absorb much quickly into the skin. I do feel that absorption of serum and moisturiser becomes faster.

But my skin dries up a lot when i used this. I gave it to my sis.

Verdict: Not suitable for dry/ normal skin. This can dries your skin up a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...