Saturday, November 19, 2011

Skinfood Challenge: Sick

I've been busy these few days... Running here and there to settle stuff with my mom. So unfortunately I've caught a big cold and fever...


So, catching up on my Skinfood Challenge...


This is the report on these past few days, I'm bed ridden for one day, used up a whole roll of toilet tissue, and yes, I'm still diligently using the Egg white Serum.


My nose is peeling again, I think because of my excessive sneezing and snorting and toilet papers. geheheh.








All thanks to Skinfood's Egg White Serum! Gotta love them! Although they might not bring results you want at the first few uses, but trust me, they're gonna surprise you in the long run....:)) (I was skeptical at first, cuz I didn't see anything different after 1-2 uses)


PS: My sis used the Wipes twice already cuz she's loving it! Now I have 2 more pairs, will use it or give to my sis cuz she loves it so much, hahaha.


Oh yes, before I forget, another TIP OF THE DAY moment!

Today I'm sharing about Tip #3, which is Moisture!

Keeping your skin plump with moisture is one of the key to poreless, flawless (ooh they rhyme) skin! Be it moisturisers, creams, masks, or mists, women today are blessed with science & technology that made their skin care process much shorter and easier...

Keep your mists close, and you'll be surprised of how useful they get when you need some quick touchup to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...