Saturday, November 12, 2011

Skinfood Challenge: Preview


A few days back I registered for Skinfood's Blogger 12-Day Challenge and guess what? I got picked as one of the challengers! whoopee~

Today I went to 1 Utama and received the products already. They are the Eggwhite Serum and the Egg white Pore Clean Pad.

1U's Skinfood just relaunched and the products are neatly stacked according to their lines/series. What I like most about the store is that there's one section where the TV airs their ads and beside it there is a cabinet with brand new product lines. Eye catching!

I'm not sure whether this is new or not, but for every product on shelf there is a detailed description of the product, which I find very helpful (no need SA ok!). More often than not Korean skincare brands do not have the description of the products in their stores and description on the products are all in limited English or just very basic description.

The products come in simple packaging and the ingredients are all printed in Korean.

What I received: A Set-of-3 notebook, will be good for sketches! and of course the prods I'm gonna try out.

I will update about the products reallll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...