Thursday, November 10, 2011

Review: Etude House Essence Mask Hyaluronic Acid

Weight: 23 g

Price: Around RM5.90 (?)

Availability: Etude House branches in Malaysia, or online




Description: Essence mask for skin soothing with hyaluronic acid & lily extract.

How to Use: Apply mask sheet onto face. Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes and remove.



This essence mask smells quite nice, and is easy to put on. The essence is not drippy and the mask fits nicely on my face except for the mouth part. I had to slightly move it upwards so that no mask is covering my lips.

After application, the essence doesnt absorb much into the skin. In fact it leaves a film of sticky half dried essence on my face. And the stickiness stayed on for a very very long time. As I used this at night, I didnt wash my face in the morning to put it to test. I was in an air conditioned room the whole morning. My skin doesnt feel dry at all. However, the effect wasnt long lasting. After I washed my face at noon, the effect was also washed away.

Verdict: There's better masks out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...