Monday, March 26, 2012

I am busy!

I have a long overdue post I have to make, which is the SF BB Tea Party, happened a little more than a month ago. <--reminder to self

Now this short update is to tell everyone that I am alive and busy. Long story short, this week is my last week of my 3 year architecture course! Whoops, I said it. Well yes, I'm an archi student.

So, in the month long of having exams and upgrading (due tomorrow) I have found a secret to maintain healthy throughout this busy month!

I drink cultured milk drink.
Ooh! Vitagen! My favourite will be the original flavour!

I stay up late at night till I know this imam's voice really well, and comparing the different subuh prayers by different imams. lol

I have a fairly weak stomach and I get really really uncomfortable with stomach pains whenever I stay up all night long. Till now I get really upset stomach whenever I drink iced drink (something like coolblog or chatime or ice kacang). One drink of cultured milk solves almost all the problems!

It's like cheap 补品 but also very addictive. I buy at least 2 packs a week lately! 

There's an internet tip on how to use cultured milk drink for beauty purpose I've read a long time ago. 

1. You get a bottle of Yakult.
2. Wet your cotton pads with Yakult and place them onto your face
3. Wash off

The results are supposedly brightening and moisturising to the skin, I haven't tred it because I think drinking the yakult will be better. What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...