Saturday, September 1, 2012

Review: Skinfood Platinum Grape Cell Mask

Weight: 15g+15g
Price:Unsure 
Description: A premium anti aging mask containing grape cells and platinum particles that brighten and firm aging skin from the inside out.

 It comes in 2 sheets: one for your upper face, another for your lower face
The back of the packaging

I used this after 2 whole months of not using any sheet mask. It is strongly perfumed but doesn't irritate me. The mask is thick cotton soaked in yellowish serum. It is very soothing on my skin and smoothes out wrinkles and moisturises my dry and stressed skin.

My skin still feels very moisturised and baby soft even after 2 days of using this (I was in Melbourne during winter time) so I can say that this mask is the best sheet mask I've used.

In Korean terms it is 최고!! (the best) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...