Sunday, December 23, 2012

the year 2012

Hi everyone! Today is 23rd December already, so there is another 8 days to wrap up the year 2012.
This year was a big turning point for me, I have spent 4 months of it overseas on a working holiday trip and it has totally changed certain viewpoints of mine on life. And I wish to say sorry if there are less updates on cosme products, if that bothers you a lot.

I admit that I have not been really generous on skincare products this year so there is less things that I could try. Recent items that I have tried but not written any reviews about them yet are:

  1. 1.       Oslee Rosehip Milk Shake Cleanser
  2. 2.       Oslee Aqua Medi
  3. 3.       Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel
  4. 4.       Daiso Black Charcoal Mask
  5. 5.       Hada Labo Moisturising Mist


I will write about these stuff soon, when I am having my semester break. This semester had been very tough on me, especially towards the end.
Lastly a merry xmas and a happy new year! May 2013 be very kind and generous to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...