Monday, January 14, 2013

O'SLEE Parcel!


Woot! This is the second time I've purchased through O'slee Malaysia's website, and the goods have finally reached me yay!

Due to lack of creams, (I've been really strict with my budget this semester) I feel that my skin start showing LINES around the eyes. And it somewhat  SAGS and looks dry and wrinkled up. OMG!

When I saw Oslee having promotion for aqua medi, I thought to myself,"THIS MUZ BE IN MA DRAWER" thus i bought the aqua medi, and also masks on sale!
During October Oslee had a aqua set promo which i didnt buy because I just bought one whitening set in late August FML. The aqua set had what i needed, dammit!

The usual price for aquamedi is RM 79.88 for 50ml, it is now on offer which is RM59.88, available at oslee.com.my or Guardian nationwide for the month of January.

Okay, let's move to unboxing the parcel! woot
i only paid for the right side of the picture! Oslee is very generous with the samples this time!

 They should keep on giving out (more) samples because I got hooked by Aquamedi through the sample i received last time! the only question i have is that the products looked like they've fought in some world war or something. The box and samples are all crinkled up!

WOW! Generous samples!! Actually everything i try before edy except UV cut medi and white medi (idk but they never gave samples for white medi), hehe.

 I recommend buying from O'slee's website because you can find monthly promos which is a lot cheaper than buying one by one. The promo sets are usually catered to different needs, so don't worry because you can find something suited for your needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...