Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Crazy: Making my Own CC (Correct & Care) Cream

I am leaving for another grueling 2 years at the University so I started packing my face stuff first (duh!) As you guys see, I have quite a number of bb creams at home and since I only have one face, finishing them up seems to be N years later... And if I don't use them, no one's gonna touch them at home.

Well I have these small jars at home (sample sized products) so I thought to hmm... make my own CC cream! (I am also gonna wash up my cushion BB after I've finished it, and then refill it with my other BB creams at home lol) My version of CC cream will be Correct & Care, which is somewhat a lighter BB cream with more skincare instead of normal bb creams.

I know what I like: Some coverage (to even out skin tone), very very very lightweight, and non sticky. And not smelly.

I whipped out 3 products to mix them up:

and a special guest...NARUKO's Narcissus DNA Repairing Night Gelly (Just a dime size...for fun!)

The ratio is something like 2:2:1 (Oslee:3W Clinic:Missha) but I cannot be sure cuz I kinda mix it up bit by bit.

My mixer is a metal chopstick hahahah!

First batch: Airy, souffle kind of mixture
Testing out the first batch
No stickiness! With a hint of brightening going on
Going crazy with my cc cream


Tadah: the end result! Super light weight fast drying CC cream! And I shall name it The Noobz CC Cream. Will report back after using it. 

A creamier but still lightweight final mixture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...