Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mini Haul Aug 2014

I'm back~




I bought this cleansing water because Bifesta is empty for about a month now -.- And because I heard good things about carbonated water on the skin so this baby went straight into my shopping cart.

It finally arrived today!! (I had to go collect myself at the post office because my houz has no one in during daytime)

The cleansing water was packed like a present~ There's a box of free cotton pads too :) And the seller, Allcos threw in It's skin's samples too~ Finally I can try It's Skin's other products. Heheheeh



Another purchase is from Nattacosme which is my NARUKO mini haul. I bought 3 products from them, Taiwan Magnolia Firming Smooth Finish Cream Makeup SPF 50+++, Narcissus Repairing Night Gelly, and Tea Tree Purifying Cleanser & Clay Mask in 1 (for my bro).

Eh let me show you the cream makeup first!


Reviews will be up soon~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...