Sunday, August 10, 2014

Review: Innisfree Green Tea Hydro Gel Mask

Weight: 25g

Description: A dewy moisturising hydro gel mask contained with green tea ingredients to replenish skin with moisture from deep within



ingredients list
My mom got a few of these from her Korean supplier coming to Malaysia for a visit. I had a zit threathening to pop out before using this - trust me, it is red and looks pretty angry too.

I remember the last time I used an Innisfree mask. My sis bought it when she went to Korea 3 years ago. And it wasn't nice. It was icky and pretty much an oily mix of liquid on my face after I'm  done using it.



Anyway, this mask is slightly thinner and more rigid compared to other hydrogel masks out there, but the fitting is okay and I actually felt real cooling effect after removing the mask! Yums. It also has this faint floral smell which was nearly gone unnoticed after I put it on. Hehehe

see that zit? The reddish part suggests that it's going to be big, but it went down after using this mask :)

I woke up to a slightly oily but much, much relaxed and toned skin. It even made the angry upcoming zit subside!! That accounts for not 1, but 2 exclamation marks!!


Overall: 4.5/5 Hehehe. I'm very happy about this mask. It doesn't smell like someone poured a whole bottle of perfume inside +1 and it diminishes my evil zit +1 hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...