Monday, September 26, 2011

Review: Kracie Hadabisei W effect Facial Serum (Moisturising)


Volume: 30ml

Price: Usual RM 60 (I got it at RM 30!!! ^^)

Availability: Selected Watsons

Description:

HADABISEI Facial Serum, concentrated moisturising effect, just like a sheet mask. An easy to use, overnight essence that deeply hydrates the skin, sealing in the moisture while you sleep, leaving skin fresh and tightened the next morning. Relaxing rose scent. With hyaluronic acid, collagen, natural glucosamine and chondroitin for concentrated hydrating and moisture retention effect.

Steps:

Use as the last step of your nightly routine, take a suitable amount (2-3 pumps) and massage well in circular motions. Recommended for use on the neck and decollate as well. Can also be used as part of your morning routine.

Well, that's what the packaging says. Basically the serum's effect is on par with sleeping pack's. I noticed it has mineral oil, methylparaben, fragrance out of the ingredients. (I can only recognise these 3 as a no-no ingredient)

The bottle is made of glass, I presume to protect the contents inside. However, you'll need to be careful with the bottle. It'll break when you drop it from your counter. So keep it safe somewhere!


I like the pump. (I like pumps, they're hygienic and also easy to use) It dispenses the amount you want, you can basically control the pump by applying different pressure.

The texture is like milky gel. It can be easily spread over your skin and absorbs fairly quickly. The serum is scented with rose perfume, I actually like the smell. It's relaxing and not intruding like some skincare I've used thus far.

In terms of effect, I think it's an okay serum.

Yes, it only moisturises. No, I don't think my skin will be kira-kira or bling bling after using this. This is only for people who wants some extra moisture kick. As for the oiliness, it does not cause my skin to be extra oily.

Repurchase? Yes, if it's cheap!

Edit: I found out that if this serum is coupled with O'slee Rosehip Beauty Solution, the effects are far greater. My skin is super plump, lasts a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...