Monday, September 26, 2011

Review: Pure Beauty Pomegranate 2-in-1 Foaming Cleanser

Volume: 120ml (?)
Price: RM 19.90 on sale at Watsons
Availability: Watsons
I bought this after some persuasion by the salesgirl. Actually I want to buy Kracie's Mousse Cleanser but... this one has a lot more plant extracts. (Kracie's has only lemon essence and collagen)

I scanned through the ingredients list but found no parabens or perfume. Which I noticed both are present only after I've reached home*is sad*. I intend to use this as a mask, because the salesgirl said it can extract impurities beneath your skin.

I first used it as a mask. I wet my face and slather on a thicker layer of the cleanser and waited for 5 minutes. Then I thought I felt some tingling sensation. Oops. I washed it off real quickly. To my horror, my skin becomes squeaky clean, which I don't like. But the squeaky feeling is different from C&C's. It's like squeaky, but the plants extracts are trying to make my skin smooth(?). It's a little different.

But, it makes a good extracting mask. The minor impurities are gone, but the stubborn ones that trouble me needs a helping hand. The blackheads are easily out! (This is not recommended okay, I'm bothered by those stubborn blackheads for 1 month already). This extracting mask can only be used once a week. Or it'll be too strong on my skin.

As a cleanser, I used a kidney bean size and foamed it and washed my face. Afterwards, I read it somewhere that it should be used a green bean size only for non tight feeling.

I think this cleanser is okay, at least better than a lot of foaming cleansers out there.
Repurchase? No, because I still prefer mousse cleansers.

*EDIT: using as a mask; do not wet your face. just apply the cleanser on your clean, dry face. (in my case, it's dirty, dry face)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...