Saturday, May 11, 2013

My current beauty regime



Cleansing
I use O'slee Peeling Milkshake cleanser and Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser at night. I only use Neutrogena in the mornings.

Toning
No toners!

Moisturiser
Okay. I have a lot of these (gasp). I alternately use them. The one I'm loving right now is O'slee Aqua Medi Refreshing Hydro Cream. Sometimes I throw in Sulwhasoo's Firming Cream at night. And sometimes sometimes I use sulwhasoo's Whitening Emulsion.

Eyecream
History of Whoo Qi & Jin Eyecream. Okay-ish and I still have lots of the sample sachets. I think it will last me a looong loooong time

Sunblock
I'm still using Skinfood's Carrot Sun Cream. It still hasn't finished after using it for 1 year + 

Sleeping Mask
I use Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack daily. I've neglected O'slee's Whitening Aerobic Sleeping Mask =.=

Mist
Hada Labo SHA Moist Mist- I use this after cleansing sometimes for a quick moisture fix before putting on other stuff

wow, the list is conquered by Korean skincare, no surprise here. I like to try new stuff, so by the time the product finishes, the list will be totally different I guess. 

Next I will probably purchase essence (maybe snail) because of the good experience I had using Nature Republic's Snail Experience Mask. 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...