Saturday, May 11, 2013

Review: The History of Whoo Qi & Jin Eye Cream



Volume: 1ml (Sample Size) / 20ml Full size
Price: 30pcs x 1ml RM 13.20 (Real Steal!) /
Description: It was in Korean so I could not understand anything :\

History of Whoo is considered a luxury skincare brand targeted for mature skin. I bought this for myself. The eye cream's texture is buttery soft, as it melts when you spread it over your skin. I find it better to apply on compared to History of Whoo Jinyul eyecream. 

The smell has a hint of herbal smell, which I find likeable.

As for the results, I wouldn't say it is bad because it forms a protective barrier over the skin on my eye area. So far, I have not seen any small white bumps on my eye area skin (it was prone to having small bumps) but I don't feel that the cream was entirely absorbed into my skin even after overnight. It doesn't seem to improve much on firming, erasing dark circles or reducing fine lines, but helped to slow down new lines from forming.

I coupled it to use with Sulwhasoo's Firming Cream to have small, but noticeable lifting effect.

The good: Cheap samples (compared to full size),smells good, moisturizing
The bad: No noticeable result (only temporary) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...